The purpose of this qualification is to ensure that qualified learners understand advertising agency processes, systems and technical methods in general, and specialise in the processes, systems and technical methods that they are (to be) involved in by achieving specific competence. these processes, systems and technical methods refer to copywriting, art direction and design, client service, media buying, television/radio production, and print production.
Through this course, you will understand the most important issues when planning and evaluating marketing communications strategies and executions. You’ll be able to combine the appropriate theories and models with practical information to make better marketing communications decisions. After completing this course you’ll be able to use integrated marketing & advertising communications in the process of creating valuable brands and winning your consumers
- Source and analyse information required for advertising decision-making.
- Present ideas and make recommendations regarding appropriateness and relevance of ideas and recommendations.
- Interpret information for advertising assignments to determine resource requirements.
- Evaluate advertising assignment progress.
- Evaluate advertising assignment outputs.
- Implement and coordinate advertising assignment activities according to brief.
- Business Communications
- Advertising Production
- Creative Marketing
- Business Studies
- Advertising Design & Layout
- Advertising Media Planning
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Distance Learning
- Full-Time Study: Monday to Friday (20hours per week)
- Part-Time Study: Saturdays Only (4 Hours)
- Full-Time Study: 18 months
- Part-Time Study: 2years
- Grade 12 or an NQF level 3
- Computer literacy
- English language (spoken and written)
Revolution Media Academy does not charge for Application Fee. The following Processes are followed when enroling with us.
- 1. You submit your application
- 2. We give an acceptance letter or feedback on your Application
- 3. You accept the offer and make payment according to your payment options.
The Institution provides various monthly instalment options on all long format courses. Select your preferred monthly payment option during registration. Monthly instalment options include interest.
- Study Guides are included in the Tuition Fee
- The course is presented but (not limited) on the latest version of “Logic Pro X” and “Cubase” Digital Audio Workstation Software.
- In order to work remotely as well, it is recommended that students obtain their own licenses of the primary software platforms.
- Registered students qualify for up to 50% student discount on software and hardware.