The course covers the basic knowledge of using different types of cameras & lenses, how to see with a camera and master the fundamental aspects of Visual Composition and Lighting through to advanced creative techniques. This is a hands-on, practical course.This course is ideal for enthusiasts who would like to step up to the next level. It is an ideal start if you’re considering photography as a new career path.
- History of Photography
- Human Eye and The Photographer
- Camera Lenses, Shutter Speed & Aperture
- Understanding Color in Photography
- Depth of Field & Post Production
- 10 weeks Part-time study.
- Classes are scheduled Saturdays only.
Course Minimum Requirement
- A minimum of Grade 10
- Passion for Music
- English Language (Spoken & Written)