This Studio Sound Engineering course covers basic to advanced technical knowledge of using Cubase recording software. This program empowers learners to achieve quality studio productions, mixing & mastering. It is an ideal start if you’re considering working in a professional studio, recording bands & Mixing & Mastering their music Albums or Sound Engineering as a new career path.
- Cubase Recording & Editing techniques
- Plan sound productions to ensure optimal use of resources
- Ensuring quality sound source
- Studio Equipment setup & Connections
- VST Plug-ins & the use of Effect
- Studio Maintenance
- Audio Mixing Techniques
- 10 weeks Part-time study.
- Classes are scheduled Saturdays only.
Course Minimum Requirement
- A minimum of Grade 10
- Passion for Music
- English Language (Spoken & Written)
NEXT COURSE START DATE
The next presentation will start Feb 2023