This course is designed on the creative & practical side of Live Sound Engineering. The course covers the basic knowledge of setting up live sounds at event & gigs. it empowers learners to achieve quality live sound productions.This is a theoretical & practical hands-on training course for 8 weeks. Get ready for a career in the music industry.
- Understanding Sound Engineering Equipments Cabling, Connections & Maintenance
- Setting up speakers & measuring systems
- Analog & Digital Mixing Consoles
- Signal Processing
- Eq, Gain Structure & Signal Routing & Distribution
- Front-of-House & Monitor Mixing
- Stage Setup & Sound Checks
- Sound Engineering Business
- 8 weeks Part-time study.
- Classes are scheduled Saturdays only.
Course Minimum Requirement
- A minimum of Grade 10
- Passion for Music
- English Language (Spoken & Written)
NEXT COURSE START DATE
The next presentation will start Feb 2023