The DJ Course is a comprehensive twelve-week programme which guides students through the full range of DJ skills.Beatmatching, CD mixing, digital DJing, scratching.it’s all here. Classes are taught by professional DJs on the latest top of the range Pioneer equipment and each student has their own DJ workstation in class to ensure plenty of hands-on experience. All music styles are welcome and every student on the DJ course has access to the Revolution studio facilities.
- Equipment setups
- Beats, bars and Phrasing
- Tempo & BPM
- Cueing a track: fader and pre-fade controls Drop mixing
- Structuring a mix
- Beat Matching
- Record your Mix burn your mix to CD
- Dee jay Techniques Business
- 10 weeks Part-time study.
- Classes are scheduled Saturdays only.
Course Minimum Requirement
- A minimum of Grade 10
- Passion for Music
- English Language (Spoken & Written)
NEXT COURSE START DATE
The next presentation will start Feb 2023