The Music Production course covers the basic to advance technical knowledge of using Logic Pro X music production software, & an intensive music theory & Keyboard techniques taught by industry experts. This programme empowers learners to achieve quality studio productions without the need for a professional studio environment. It is an ideal start if you’re considering working in a professional studio, recording bands & Mixing & Mastering their music Albums or Music Production technology as a new career path.
- Logic Pro X Electronic Music Production
- Music Theory & Keyboard Techniques
- Recording & Drum programming Techniques
- Song construction & Synthesis
- Creative use of digital effects
- Fundamentals of Mixing & Mastering
- Music Production Business
- 12 weeks Part-time study.
- Classes are scheduled Saturdays only.
Course Minimum Requirement
- A minimum of Grade 10
- Passion for Music
- English Language (Spoken & Written)
NEXT COURSE START DATE
The next presentation will start Feb 2023